|THE PURPOSE OF LIFE IS LIFE ALONE.
FULFILLMENT IS IN EXPERIENCING ALL ITS DIMENSIONS. -Sadhguru
|IF YOUR HUMANITY IS ON , YOU WILL GIVE WHERE YOU FEEL IT IS NEEDED.
I WOULD NOT EVEN CALL IT GIVING - SHARING IS VERY NATURAL FOR A HUMAN BEING.
|NOBODY GETS ANYWHERE JUST BECAUSE THEY DESIRE IT.
PEOPLE GET SOMEWHERE BECAUSE THEY ACQUIRE THE NECESSARY CAPABILITIES.
BE GENEROUS - Generous means to help others long before and after you need their help.
BE EXPERT - Expert means to be very competent in one or more areas that others value. It also means that whenever you take on a new task, you do your best.
BE TRUSTWORTHY - Trustworthy means to take ownership of your words and actions, and recognize that you live in a world in which they will increasingly be recorded, remembered, analyzed, and replayed.
BE CLEAR - Clear means to know what you want and to be able to communicate it effectively.
BE OPEN-MINDED - Open-minded means no matter how expert or successful you become, never stop listening and learning.
BE ADAPTABLE - Adaptable means to keep your options open, so that when the world surprises you, it wont be that surprising.
BE PERSISTENT - Persistent means to keep trying, even when times are tough and you are tempted to quit.
BE PRESENT - Present means that although you should learn from the past and be prepared for the future, you should pay close attention to the present moment as it unfolds - otherwise, you will miss a great deal.
- Stored Procedure Error Logging
- Install and Run SQL Server Docker Container on Mac
- Bulk Load Data Files in S3 Bucket into Aurora RDS
- MYSQL / AURORA Database Troubleshooting
- Memory-Optimized Tables
- Brute force attack on SQL Server
- When Does SQL Server Trial Edition Expire?
- SQL Injection attack on Website hosted on EC2 Machine
- Install SQL Server Docker Container on Linux
- AWS Data Pipeline & Load S3 File Into MySQL
- AWS Regions and Availability Zones
- SQL Server Optimizations for High Concurrency
- Looking Back at 2016 !!
- Restrict S3 bucket Access to VPC
- ScriptOut Change Tracking Tables
- How to become DBA favorite Developer
- Database Development Standards
- Petition to Support H.R.213
- AWS SLA Summary
- AWS RDS First Touch Penalty
- Useful Free Tools and Books
- AWS RDS API Reference
- Remote Host Identification SSH Error
- AWS SQL Server RDS Native Backup Restore
- Dynamic SQL Search Stored Procedure
- Caching SQL Server Tables After Restart
- Dynamically Restore SQL Server Database from Backup
- Launching AWS SQL Server RDS
- Change SQL Server Authentication login password
- SQL Server Recursion / CTE