Senior Database Architect
* Over 10 Years of Software Industry Experience from startups to large corporations.
* Enjoy being a team player and consistently implement Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) principles and best practices.
* Experienced in All phases of Software Development Life Cycle
* Organized, flexible, and quick learner.
* Adept at Problem Solving , Analytical Skills with can-do attitude.
* Experience in finding the right solution for the enterprise data problems including High Availability, Scalability, Network latency and throughput.
* Experience in setting up EC2 Cluster, managing EC2 nodes, Amazon RDS, running website from Amazon EC2 Cloud.
* Experience with MongoDB, Cassandra , RIAK and familiarity with other NOSQL Technologies.
* Regularly participate in NOSQL Forum, NO SQL Meet-ups and contribute to the community.
* Expertise in Extreme Programming, Agile Development Methodology and Scrum Methodology
* Expertise in Database Architecture,Design, Development and Implementation.
* Primary developer for rolling out Expedia Scandinavian points of sale.( Expedia Norway , Sweden and Denmark )
* Experience in RESTFul Architecture, Design and Development.
* Expertise in Domain Driven Design and Development.
* Experience in Design and Architectural Reviews.
* SQL Server Internals , Performance Tuning all other areas of SQL Server.
* Good Knowledge of Windows Power Shell and Batch file scripting.
Windows Server 2003,Win XP, Windows 2000, Windows 9x Servers ,Windows Server 2003
Virtual Server ,VirtualBox,Parallels, Linux, Unix, CentOS , MacOS
AWS Aurora , Azure , AWS SQL Server RDS , MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2008R2/2012/ 2014,SQL Server 2016,Oracle
MongoDB,Cassandra,Hadoop and other NOSQL Technologies
PowerBI , Tableau , AWS Quicksight
Big Data Tools:
DynamoDB , AWS Data Pipeline , EMR (Elastic Map Reduce ) , Hive , Cassandra , Hadoop , MongoDB
Microsoft Visio, Sybase Power Designer , ErWin Modeler
SQL Server Tools:
Replication Monitor ,Profiler ,SQL Publishing Wizard, SQLCMD, OSQL, SSIS, Reporting Services,
SQL Server Configuration Management Tools, SQL Server Execution Plans, Index Tuning Wizard, Powershell, DTS Packages
SQL,PHP ,VB.NET, C# , C ,ASP, .NET framework 1.1,.Net framework 2.0, Command Line Batch files Scripting,
XML, VB Scripting, Jquery, JSON ,CSS 3.0 , Java Script, and HTML
Software Testing Tools:
HP Performance Test, TFS, VSTS, Nunit, ACT for Performance Testing-Unit 2.2.2
Automated Testing Test Complete 3.0, Load Testing, Microsoft Web Application Stress Tool, DBNUnit.
Statistical Process Control, Design of Experiments, Total Quality Management, Operations Research, DBMS,
RDBMS and Agile Database Development Methods, Six sigma Process Control.
ACT for Performance Testing-Unit 2.2.2, Automated Testing , Test Complete 3.0, Load Testing
Jenkins,CruiseControl,Microsoft Web Application Stress Tool, DBNUnit, Fiddler
Http Watch, PerfMon, SQLCOP,Remedy Change Management Tool
IIS,Apache, NJINX ,NodeJS
San Antonio TX 78232
May 2014 to Till Date
Design, Develop and Architect Data Systems to support High Availability and Scalability of State Level K-12 Test Delivery Systems.
Mentoring and creating best practices guidelines to support current and future projects and business needs.
Collaborating with teams across geographies to achieve business and development goals.
Automation of Database Related Maintenance and Monitoring tasks.
Baseline, Benchmark , Trending Analysis and Performance tuning.
Evaluating different Products Compatibility to suit our business and data needs.
Load Testing to estimate system capacity and failover points.
Cross Team Collaboration and Evangelizing best practices and Products.
Mirroring, Replication, Log Shipping strategies for High Availability and Disaster Recovery.
Senior Data Engineer
Bellevue WA 98005
Dec 2006 to May 2014
Over past 7 and half years at Expedia , I have worked on several projects primarily focusing on Application layer, Database Design, Development, Environment Maintenance, Troubleshooting, Configuration Management and Point of sale development. I have contributed to the project success with Interpersonal, leadership qualities combined with Technical skills.
Data Analyst /Software Quality Lead
Oct 2006 to Dec 2006
Software Quality Analyst / Data Analyst
June 2005 to Sep 2006
Feb 2004 to Jan 2005
Master of Science in Lean Systems Engineering
University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY, USA.
B.E (Manufacturing System Engineering)
College of Engineering, Guindy, Anna University,