|THE PURPOSE OF LIFE IS LIFE ALONE.
FULFILLMENT IS IN EXPERIENCING ALL ITS DIMENSIONS. -Sadhguru
|IF YOUR HUMANITY IS ON , YOU WILL GIVE WHERE YOU FEEL IT IS NEEDED.
I WOULD NOT EVEN CALL IT GIVING - SHARING IS VERY NATURAL FOR A HUMAN BEING.
|NOBODY GETS ANYWHERE JUST BECAUSE THEY DESIRE IT.
PEOPLE GET SOMEWHERE BECAUSE THEY ACQUIRE THE NECESSARY CAPABILITIES.
BE GENEROUS - Generous means to help others long before and after you need their help.
BE EXPERT - Expert means to be very competent in one or more areas that others value. It also means that whenever you take on a new task, you do your best.
BE TRUSTWORTHY - Trustworthy means to take ownership of your words and actions, and recognize that you live in a world in which they will increasingly be recorded, remembered, analyzed, and replayed.
BE CLEAR - Clear means to know what you want and to be able to communicate it effectively.
BE OPEN-MINDED - Open-minded means no matter how expert or successful you become, never stop listening and learning.
BE ADAPTABLE - Adaptable means to keep your options open, so that when the world surprises you, it wont be that surprising.
BE PERSISTENT - Persistent means to keep trying, even when times are tough and you are tempted to quit.
BE PRESENT - Present means that although you should learn from the past and be prepared for the future, you should pay close attention to the present moment as it unfolds - otherwise, you will miss a great deal.
- OctoberCMS Development Tips
- Inspect curl Requests headers
- Import BACPAC File Created from Azure SQL Database
- Import DACPAC file to SQL Server
- SQL Server Performance Queries
- SQL Server IO Stall Statistics
- Azure – Troubleshooting
- Change Database Recover Model
- Azure Useful Queries
- Deadlocks in Azure SQL Database
- Azure SQL Database Connectivity Architecture
- Azure Database Firewall Queries
- Videos Watched
- Stored Procedure Error Logging
- Install and Run SQL Server Docker Container on Mac
- Bulk Load Data Files in S3 Bucket into Aurora RDS
- MYSQL / AURORA Database Troubleshooting
- Memory-Optimized Tables
- Brute force attack on SQL Server
- When Does SQL Server Trial Edition Expire?
- SQL Injection attack on Website hosted on EC2 Machine
- Install SQL Server Docker Container on Linux
- AWS Data Pipeline & Load S3 File Into MySQL
- AWS Regions and Availability Zones
- SQL Server Optimizations for High Concurrency
- Looking Back at 2016 !!
- Restrict S3 bucket Access to VPC
- ScriptOut Change Tracking Tables
- How to become DBA favorite Developer
- Database Development Standards